Notes on use
■ Please lock the screen or log out when you leave or when the terminal may be used by a third party.
■ Please keep in mind that do not tell your password to others and do not share it.
■ In Online Survey system, the transmitting information is secured by SSL/TLS encryption.
■ Please always allow session cookies on your browser to log in to this site.
■ When about 1 hour elapses without operation, communication with the Online Survey system will be blocked off, so please save the date temporarily as necessary.
Flow of Online Survey
The main flow of the Online Survey is as follows.
１ The login information such as the government statistics code will be distributed beforehand.
２ Access our site.（https://www.e-survey.go.jp/en）
(1) Initial access screen
(2) Login screen
(3) Change password screen (only on first access)
(4) Register contact details screen (only for first access)
(5) Confirm contact details screen
(6) List of questionnaires screen (The e- questionnaire which is to be answered)
３ Acquire the e-questionnaire, enter the answer, and send it.
* When you download the e-questionnaire, you can confirm the form of the questionnaire on questionnaires list screen after login.
(1) HTML e-questionnaire screen (sending from questionnaire acquisition)
(2) Excel e-questionnaire screen (sending from questionnaire acquisition)
(3) PDF e-questionnaire screen (sending from questionnaire acquisition)
(4) Features of e-questionnaires
4 This site accepts answer data.
* Depending on the statistical surveys, some answered questionnaires may be re-answered/confirmed in certain period after acceptance.
(1) Reception situation screen of a questionnaire answer
(2) List screen of a questionnaire (after reception)
That's all for the online answering.
If your answer is accepted by Online Survey system, Survey conductor will be notified. So they will not request you to submit your answer or visit you to collect your answer.